Thursday, November 19, 2009

Twitter

Twitter was number twelve on our challenge, which to me proved to be an easy one. I always said that I would never create an account on twitter because I thought it was more for celebrities, but much to my surprise I found a few of my friends on there. They had up dates that were not posted on their other sites so now I can check each site if I am having trouble getting in touch with them. I was also able to add my two favorite country artists to follow, Tim McGraw and Jason aldean. They also had interesting posts on thier day by day activity. I would recommend this site to anyone who has a busy schedule and might not be able to keep up with the people they want to. one quick click and you are able to see the minute by minute updates of the people you chose to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment