Thursday, December 31, 2009

The end

So I have finally finished my web challenge and I feel good that I stuck to it. Although I believe that all the things I learnt how to do and those that I already knew how to do will come in handy at some point in my life. Even though I didn't care for twitter or the podcast challenge I am greatful that I at least now have a knowledge of how they work. For the most part I enjoyed learning how to do all the other challenges and was proud of myself when I accomplished each one. I hope that the next web challenge has even more rescources for us to explore and learn the ways of using them.

39 comments:

  1. Good health is above wealth.健康重於財富,要保重自己哦! ....................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 先告訴自己希望成為什麼樣的人,然後一步一步實踐必要的步驟。........................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 老天爺賦予了強者的能力,就是要他比弱者多擔待 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 你要保守你的心,勝過保守一切,因為一生的果效是由心發出........................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 一個人的快樂,不是因為他擁有的多,而是他計較的少。 ....................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 要保持更新呦,加油!!!期待你的新文章!!!.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  7. 噴泉的高度,不會超過它的源頭。一個人的事業也是如此,它的成就絕不會超過自己的信念。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  8. 好久沒有這樣輕鬆享受閱讀的樂趣了~~留個言邀您分享我的快樂~~............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 很喜歡你的部落格,來給你加油,幫你推一下喔~期待你的下一個更新,謝謝............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  10. 哥倫布:「勇於追求新的地平線就是冒險家。」加油!!............................................................

    ReplyDelete