Thursday, October 22, 2009

Google Power User

So, I had no idea that google was capable of so many different things. I tried out a few to see just how well the searches would go and I must say that I was impreesed. I love that I now know when I have a problem conerting feet into inches or how many quarts are in a gallon, I can just jump on Google and in seconds find my answer without having to rack mybrain. I also liked the sport search I just typed in my favorite football tem ( NYGiants) and I had a complete schedule of all thier up coming games. Now I don't have to miss the first half of a game because I didn't know what chanel or wasn't sure of the time it started. The best part is that you can use this search for every team in every sport, so if you have a household full of differemt team lovers then this is a usefull tool for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment