Monday, November 9, 2009

Beyond Google

Okay for this challenge I decided since it's getting closer to Christmas and everyone in my family loves Carhart clothing that I would use it as my search. Well, I'm glad I did because it made searching for specific items easier then it has ever been in past years for me. I have to say that even though I liked Worio I found that Carrot2 was more for me. It catorgorised carhatrt clothing into work clothes, jeans, protective clothing, jackets, and so on. I liked not having to search through a million pages before finding winter hats. With most search engines when you type in a topic and chose one of the sites you have to go page by page to find the product you are looking for. I will be using Carrot2 to help me with all my difficult items on my shopping list this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment